Google Analytics is a very powerful and completely FREE tool that provides you with data about your website and the audience it attracts.
While it provides a lot of information, browsing through the Google Analytics website can be very overwhelming if you don’t know what you’re looking for or how to interpret the data.
Don’t worry, we can help! We’ll comb through the data and provide you with a monthly report that contains all the information you need to know, in a way that is super easy to digest.
But first, we need access to good stuff! While you are welcome to send us your login and we’ll take care of the rest, there is another way…
Follow these steps to give us permission to access your account data:
- Go to www.google.com/analytics
- Sign into your analytics account
- In the main menu, click on “Admin”
- In the right column under “View”, make sure “All Website Data” is selected, then click on “User Management”
- In the right column, you’ll see a box titled “Add permissions for:”
- Enter the email address: email@example.com
- Choose “Read & Analyze” for the permission type
- Check the box “Notify this user by email”
- Click on “Add”
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out!
We can also help with creating a new Google Analytics account or adding the tracking code to your website if it is not already installed.